Monday, June 07, 2010

The worst is over (I hope!)

It finally happened at around 1 am this morning. I was kept up the entire night from constantly having to run to the toilet. There was so much bleeding involved that my toilet looked like an actual crime scene! It was horrible and I would never wish this upon anyone. Good news is that the bleeding seems to be easing up already. Will be seeing the gynae again this Wed. Hopefully, I will be cleared and allowed to move on. *fingers crossed*

*To my dear [few] readers: I'm sorry if I'm making you queasy with my entries.  This should come to an end soon. I promise. :)

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

It's horrible that it turned out this way, but good to hear that the worst is (hopefully) over.
I'm sure nobody minds you are writing about these things, after all, we just want you to be ok!

sugarlens said...

Hope you are feeling a little bit better today. And I hope you will be a-ok on Wednesday.