Sunday, June 27, 2010

Liberated!

Today was the first time in two weeks that hubs and I could finally go out together. I was like an excited child in the morning all set to head to the...library! Ha! But seriously, it was so nice to be out there and simply soak up the sun. The weather was perfect for something icy cold so we headed to Mitchell's for some creamy homemade ice cream after. Mmm....


We then made a stop at the mall for I've been wanting to get a pair of flats and some ramekins. Managed to tick off my shopping list while hubs sat at the bench and entertained himself with the books he borrowed. (If not, he would be hurrying me within minutes! ;P ) Rather fruitful day I must say! =)
Anyhoo, I'm glad life is slowly returning to normality again. It is time to plan my next step. First thing on the list would be to register for my physio board exams. That will at least give me the option of working here if I wanted to. The credentialing itself will take months so I really need to kick myself to get started already.  Not looking forward to hitting the books again though...*bleah!*

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Sounds like you had a great 'date day' with your husband, which reminds me I have to kidnap mine from working so much to have our own little date LOL.

PS: Those ice-creams looks so yummy!

sugarlens said...

What flavor is that purple ice cream? Looks interesting!

knickknacks said...

@Maureen. You should! Our men work too hard sometimes!

@sugarlens. Black raspberry chip. Hubs key lime pie was really good too. Yums! :)