Saturday, June 26, 2010

It is truly a wondrous feeling...

... to watch the bunnies bond and play together again.
... to finally have the time to read a book while enjoying a nice hot cup of tea.
... to catch that afternoon nap I haven't done so in a long while.
... to be inspired by my neighbor's piano playing and finally wiping off the dust on my flute case to play a happy tune. (albeit amateur way ;))

It has been a good day and I hope it has been for you too!
Have a lovely weekend, everyone! =)

3 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

I'm glad to hear that Chewy is better and that you have been enjoying your day! I hope you weekend will continue the same way :D

kelly@thebluemuse said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful day!

knickknacks said...

@Zsuzsi. It is such a relief to see Chewy getting better! :) I can finally breathe again!

@Kelly. It sure was! My long anticipated break from all the craziness that has been happening lately! =)