Friday, June 25, 2010

Today's bits and bobs

* Had my weekly blood test done this morning. My HCG level has plummeted to 38.9 but my gynae wants me to keep getting poked until it goes down to nada. Hopefully next week will be my last.

* To our greatest relief, Chewy is starting to show signs of improvement! *yippeee!* With her head still tilted, she's able to move around the playpen without falling over much today. I am so proud of her! Am now trying to train her to drink from the water dripper so she can be independent again. Looking forward to having my good ol' Chewy back! =)

* Put my newly acquired electric pressure cooker to the test today. The recipe was lemon herb chicken. I first used the browning function before setting it on high pressure for 20 minutes. The verdict: The instructions for the cooker was relatively easy to follow. The meat was really tender and slid easily off the bones. I was, however, shocked to see that my dish had turned into some sort of stew! Am still very new to this so I will have to keep experimenting till I get the proportions right!

* So You Think You Can Dance Season 7: Was surprised to see Robert Rolden at the bottom three at today's results show. He is quite an exceptional dancer and oh sooo cute! Thank goodness he is saved by the judges! Here's a video of his last week's dance to end off this post...

No comments: