Thursday, June 17, 2010

When things spin out of control...

Today I had the horror of witnessing Chewy flipping uncontrollably on her sides with her eyes darting crazily to and fro. Had to quickly hold her still on one side and reassure her for a long while before she was okay to get up again. This has happened three times already and the second episode lasted a good 1/2 hr. Her vertigo is worsening and it sure scares the living daylights out of me! I am truly at my wits' end- Chewy is not improving and it's no more comforting that the vet uses terms like "guarded prognosis", "supportive management" and "best of luck".  It sucks.

As if I am not stressed enough already, Alfonso (my other bunny) has to insist on pushing the food and water bowl over and making a complete mess of the playpen. And my toilet bowl decided to clog and spew gross stuff all over my toilet floor. *sigh* Seriously, when is my bad luck ever going to end?! As Murphy's law goes, anything that can go wrong, has gone wrong.

I need a break. *sobs*

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Days like yours happen to all of us once in a while. Hope it gets better soon. *sending good wishes to Chewy*

knickknacks said...

I hope so too. I am just so mentally drained...