Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Creeped out

Some man just rang my intercom, asked if I could speak mandarin in a caucasian sounding mandarin slang then hung up. Next thing I knew, there was a knock on my front door and I didn't even let him through the main entrance! I'm not opening the door and certainly not leaving the apt today until my hubby comes home. Ahh....!

*Update: Found a Chinese pamphlet outside my door preaching Christianity. I still don't know how he got in but I'm not taking the risk and opening my door to strangers here!

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Creepy.

I hate when people knock on my door trying to sell stuff. Sometimes I don't want to open the door, but the dogs just bark and bark - which is equally annoying. :)

knickknacks said...

I would have just ignored him but someone must have let him through the front door. It is particularly scary to have him right outside my doorstep when I am home alone and I don't even have a peephole thingy to allow me to see who is outside.