Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simple Strawberry Cake

I wanted to bake something with the strawberries I got yesterday but I was too lazy for anything that required too much effort. It had to be simple, quick and yummy. And then I came across a recipe online titled "the easiest cake ever".  As the name suggests, it was actually really simple to make. Just mix all the ingredients together, plonk in the strawberries and pop it into the oven. This is the batter...


and the final product...

I must admit I was a little disappointed with the appearance of my cake. The strawberries were all embedded inside (I must have pressed them too far in) and the surface of the cake was burnt even though I set it at 350F for 50 minutes as instructed. But overall, the taste was still pretty good. Will have to give it a try again!

1 comment:

Zsuzsi said...

Yums :)