Thursday, June 10, 2010

100 days and a new chapter

Appt with my gynae went rather smoothly today. My ultrasound looks good and I am all set to move on. *yay!* Today is also the 100th day since we arrived in Cleveland.  It's amazing how so many things could have happened within such a short period of time. (Well, then again, hubs did point out that it is still a quarter of a year that has passed already) Anyhoo, I'm glad this saga is finally over. I look forward to starting a new chapter and hopefully we will have our happy ending in the next round. =)

3 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

This is such a nice song. And good luck with everything: life is wonderful and I'm sure you and your Hubs will have a lot to look forward to :)

sugarlens said...

I've always loved this song. It calms me and gives me hope. =] Glad to hear the good news. Best of luck to you and hubs.

knickknacks said...

Thanks! =)