Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For love of tea

I love my tea too much and it was probably one of the hardest thing I had to give up during pregnancy (albeit a short one). While research out there says it is okay to indulge in a cup of coffee/tea per day, we felt it was better to avoid caffeine altogether. So I had all these different flavoured tea in my cupboard and all I could do was stare at them. Anyhoo, now that I am no longer preggy, I'm going at them with a vengeance. It won't be another few months before we start trying to get me fertilised again so I shall indulge while I can!

Cup of tea, anyone? *sips roasted green tea..Ahhhh!*

6 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

Count me in... :) And make sure you enjoy all the tea you can while it lasts :D

knickknacks said...

I sure will! :")

Unknown said...

I never turn down a good cuppa tea.

knickknacks said...

Hey Tima! Feel free to pop by for more! =)

Michelle said...

There's nothing better than a cup of organic green tea - it's my favorite!

Found your blog on Blog Frog - peace. :)

knickknacks said...

Nice to have you drop by, Michelle! =)