Friday, August 13, 2010

A pain in the neck

Have been feeling a little under the weather since Monday morning - chills, bodyache and whatnot. All the late nights and long hours out in the hot sun has taken its toll on me. Crashed in bed after sending my friend off at the airport on Tuesday morning and I continue to sleep the afternoon away yesterday and today. Am feeling alot better now but I've got this stiffness and pain in my neck that refuses to go away. Wish I had my physio friends here to give me a good neck manipulation and massage! Since that is not happening, I am relying on my meow meow massager in the meantime. Hope the pain in the neck (literally) goes away soon!

3 comments:

sugarlens said...

Ouch, hope it's not the flu. At least you are getting some sleep, that always make me feel better.

knickknacks said...

Had a slight fever initially but that went away after I popped two paracetamols. Am definitely feeling better after all that sleep! :)

Zsuzsi said...

Aww.. I hope you had a nice time with your friend... and that you'll recover soon!! Drink tea, that always helps! :)