Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Come, Oh Fall!

Weather fairy has decided to grant us a preview of fall. A week of overcast skies and occasional rain bringing down the overall temp by many [welcoming] notches. Honestly, I can't wait for autumn to begin. Heat and I simply don't gel very well. Ironic considering I've been brought up in a tropical country all my life but we are absolutely spoilt by the use of air conditioning almost everywhere we go on our tiny island!
Anyway, a new season also means an excuse to shop for new clothing! *Yay!* I must admit I'm still not quite in tune with fall fashion. Will need to learn how to layer effectively without looking frumpy. Am also keeping my eyes out for a new pair of boots. Hmmm..shopping always perks me up! Heh. ;)

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

I hear ya! Wish I could give you good advice on layering, but usually I just refuse to leave the house if it gets too cold. Anyhow, autumn fashion is always really pretty, so happy hunting to you :)

sugarlens said...

I am not ready for summer to end yet... This school weather is so depressing. You will have to share your new outfits. I need some too. :)