Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh what fun! :)

Friends visiting from out of state; a sudden heavy downpour (a very scary one at that!) that let us discover that our car leaks (yes, our car leaks!!) in more orifices than one; a picnic that had to be cancelled because of the rain and the resultant congregation of people at my place for an inhouse party before completing the evening with the much awaited Yo -Yo Ma concert at the Blossom Music Center.  We had an awesome time yesterday!  And like an excited child who has had an overdose of fun, my overstimulated mind kept me up the whole of last night!
Well, enough of excitement for the weekend! Today I shall retreat to my nest and do what I do best - sleep. Zzzzz....

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

You always manage to do tons on the weekends! No wonder you need rest from M-F.

knickknacks said...

Haha..weekend is when hubby has any (what little) time for me! :) But we were laughing about how much more socialization we are doing here as compared to Singapore where it was all work and hardly any play!