Friday, August 27, 2010

How many ways can I wrap thee?

I was doing some online shopping when I came across this really versatile soft and sexy wrap sweater from Victoria's Secret. What's so cool about it is that it can be worn in so many different ways including:

• Open cardigan
• Over-the-shoulder
• Tie-front
• Belted cardigan
• Cross-front tie-back
• One shoulder

 I want!! However, the only thing that stopped me from purchasing one right away was the price. At $58 (plus shipping and tax), it was way off my budget. So I decided to search for a cheaper alternative and I came across a very similar wrap for only $39 (plus shipping & no tax!) at Sloan Boutique. They do not have an online shop but you can simply give them a call to place an order. I bought one in charcoal grey and it should be arriving sometime next week.  Can't wait to experiment with it! :)
In the meantime, here's a video from Sloan on the varies ways you can style the wrap. There's also a part II to this video on their website.



Don't you just want one for yourself too? ;)

1 comment:

Zsuzsi said...

It's really pretty, me likes!