Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh lazy day!

People watching and chilling out at the lawn last evening.

Need to go run some errands but I am feeling so lazy at the moment. Had a lovely evening of live music at the park with a girlfriend yesterday and all I want to do now is bum at home. Oh, I really should go *drag self* but not until I get that furball of a bunny out from under my bed where he is currently having his lullaby moment. Alfonso made a home run for my bedroom the moment I let him out from his cage this morning and has refused to budge since. Think he is still sore that we refused to let him in yesterday and is making up for lost time now. Heh.

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

I'm having one of those days today, too. Have done absolutely nothing all day. No, wrong. I did buy a chili plant :)
Alfonso seems to be quite a personality :)

knickknacks said...

Yeah..Alfonso and his funny antics. We're still trying to figure him out. :) Anyway, I ended up not managing to get him out and I decided to take that nap in the end. Errands can wait til tomorrow. Ha! ;P