Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Cuisinart Vs Chicago Cutlery

Since attending culinary class, I've come to realise the importance of a good set of knives in the kitchen. And I've had way too many accidents and frustrations in the kitchen to warrant a brand new set! ;) Have been waiting patiently for the Cuisinart 14 piece stainless steel block set to go on sale and it is finally selling for $35 at houseware deals today!

However, I also happened to chance upon this set of 10 piece stainless steel Chicago Cutlery for $20.24 at Boscov's.

Since I'm just an amateur cook, I really shouldn't need to spend too much money. Besides, these knives are already highly discounted! I guess this set should do for now! :)
 *Btw, do check out the two websites I mentioned above for really good deals!

1 comment:

Medart said...

I know this is a year late, but have you checked out Cutco Cutlery? It's more expensive than what you have listed, but it's all-American quality cutlery. You should have a Vector Marketing sales rep come by and show you how wonderful it is.