Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My digital diary in print

I have been meaning to convert my previous blog into print but never got around to doing it. Why print? Well, the blog holds too many fond memories of Hubs and I starting out as newlyweds, venturing out to unknown territories together and maturing (or not!) as a couple.  I still go back to reread some of the entries sometimes and it never fails to surprise me..."What? We did that?!".  It is simply too precious and I would be devastated if it ever gets lost in the world wide web someday! Did an online search and here are some websites that do blog books: Lulu.com, Blurp, Blog2Print. Have yet to decide on which one to go with. The book would be a nice little keepsake/ biography of sorts that I would love to pass down to my next generation (if any!) :)

4 comments:

sugarlens said...

I want to do that too. I have spent a lot of hours on my blog and would be devastated if it disappears one day. In fact, some of my photos from previous posts disappeared for no reason. Anyway...

If you end up doing one, please let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

First time I heard of blog book...gonna check them out.

Ahh..new layout here :)

knickknacks said...

@sugarlens. Will do!

@Vila dines. My lady, you MIA for a long time! ;) What have you been up to?

Zsuzsi said...

That sounds like a great idea, I've been thinking about doing the same thing too someday. It'd be so much fun to read a few years on from now.