Friday, May 28, 2010

Great company, good food and retail therapy!

Something strange happened yesterday. I did not feel morning sickness one bit the entire day. And I think I've just discovered the remedy: great company, good food and retail therapy! (It must be a combination of all three) =). The ladies gathered once again and the host made us laksa for lunch. It was so good! :)  I actually finished up an entire bowl of laksa and even managed a chicken wing, mochi ice cream and lotsa cherries without feeling like puking.

After a satisfying meal, we decided to head down to the outlet mall where we spent the next four hours shopping! :)  Most things were on additional 40% off with the memorial day sale and we got ourselves quite a few good buys.  By the time we were done, I only managed to fetch my very grumpy hubby from his workplace at 9.30pm. But hey, it was a damn good day! =)

1 comment:

Zsuzsi said...

Yup, I think those are the main ingredients of the good life :) And the food looks delicious.