Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bright, bright sun shiny day! =)

What lovely weather today! We made an early morning trip to the post office, browsed through books and CDs at the local library, had alfresco lunch at a Turkish restaurant and then I spent the rest of the afternoon......sleeping. It is mind boggling how much I can sleep these days. Heh. Anyhoo, I am hoping this weather will keep up for the many more months to come. I have already made hubby promise to take me to as many national parks/ places of interest as possible before parenthood takes over. (Sounds like invasion of the third kind huh? ;)). Woohoo!

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

You had a very productive morning! When I was in my first tri, I slept and slept. Probably more than a newborn baby. ;)

What kind of "places of interest" do you have in mind?

knickknacks said...

Haha..I feel that I am passing my days in a daze with all that sleeping! I really have a new found respect for all pregnant working women!

I haven't really thought about what to do or see yet. I thought we should start off by exploring places within Cleveland first! :)