Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's all in the mind...

Hubby seems to think that the pregnancy symptoms I am experiencing at this point is largely psychological. This can be really upsetting when I'm feeling like crap with yet another wave of nausea. Perhaps he is still in denial but I hope he snaps out of it soon because I don't think he can handle the wrath of a highly emotional preggy wife. One thing I do admit is psychological though, is me thinking that my boobies are bigger. Well, they are not. At least not significantly. But I do look forward to eventually filling up a full cup size for once in my life. Haha!

3 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

It's good you're looking at it from the bright side!! I'm sure your hubby will realise the real state of things! (hopefully soon!) :)

sugarlens said...

My husband was in denial for the longest time...maybe until the day of delivery. Men, they are all the same. :)

Drink lots of water and eat small meals may help with the nausea.

knickknacks said...

@Zsuzsi. Optimism is the key to staying sane especially with all these changes that I am still unaccustomed to. :) I will personally knock some sense into hubby if he continues to annoy me! :P

@Sugarlens. Am doing my best to take small meals throughout the day but it is so hard to eat when there is a lack of appetite. But I shall perservere....