Friday, November 19, 2010

Pink Martini Concert

I had such a splendid time last evening! It was a last minute decision to go for the concert and what a treat it was! Honestly, I've not heard of Pink Martini until quite recently. A friend of mine was raving about them and told me about their one night performance here in Cleveland. I sampled their music online and really liked what I heard. So there I was at the concert yesterday and wow, they were even better live! An extremely talented 12 musicians band with their lead vocalist China Forbes belting out tunes in various languages. They even did a number in Chinese, "Gong Xi Gong Xi" (aka "Congratulations") which unfortunately turned out rather awful. But that aside, beautiful music, lovely evening and you bet, I am certainly a fan now! :)

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

:) Have a good week!

knickknacks said...

Thanks, dear! :)