Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All I want to do is crawl back to bed...

I slept terribly last night, no thanks to a very clogged nose.  It took alot of rustling of magazines and gnawing on the wooden wall panel by a certain fur-ball of a thing under my bed to finally make me pull myself out from under my comforters at 11 am this morning. Turns out that little creature was trying to make a statement. He wanted me to fill up his food bowl - STAT! Seems like I am slave to every living thing in this apt. *Pfttt...!*
There's a list of things I planned to do today but I'm still pretty much in a daze right now. Forced myself to do some grocery shopping earlier and I was practically falling asleep in the supermarket. Oh well, my bed beckons...good night...good afternoon! Will write when I return from slumberland. *Zzzz....*

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

11am! Okay, now you are just making me jealous. :)

knickknacks said...

Haha! Terrible, right? But I have a reason to stay in bed today! ;)