Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy me! (Or I'm so lazy...I'm going to skip class this evening!)

The past weekend was nice. We ate at "The Mad Greek" restaurant which I've been wanting to go to for the longest time. Nice ambiance and the food (a fusion of Greek and Indian cuisine) was good. Watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. Loved the fact that we did not have to fight a crowd for the movie. Managed to get Hubs into Marshalls to try on the winter jackets and bought one - an otherwise impossible task! On Sunday, we were meant to go grocery shopping but the weather was so pleasant that we made an impromptu decision to drive to Rocky River Reservation instead. The leaves had mostly fallen but it was a lovely drive and we took a nice little walk there before finally making our way to the Asian supermarket. I suspect this might just be our last weekend of good weather. I'd probably be needing those gloves this Thanksgiving weekend! "Let it snow..let it snow...let it snow!"

1 comment:

sugarlens said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!