Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's Play Doctor!

No, not in a kinky way. ;) I've been helping hubs prepare for his final medical licensing exam this week by playing pretend patient. We went through case scenarios after case scenarios and my roles ranged anything from a 30 year old abused wife to a 50 year old man with impotence.  It was hilarious trying to answer questions about my erectile dysfunction. Haha.
Anyhoo, his exams are in a few hours so break a leg, honey!!! We'll celebrate your birthday proper when you get back! *Muacks!*

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

haha, did you have a script to read from? Hope he passed the exam and had a memorable birthday celebration!

knickknacks said...

I sure did!:) But then, he had to ask questions that were not in the script and I had to make them up. :)