Thursday, April 01, 2010

What will you do when you only got 100 years to live?



I am a year older today. Once you pass thirty, it's funny how all the numbers become a blur (thirty what??). So here I am in my "prime" age sitting at home thinking of all the fun things I could do while my peers are working their asses off. I guess it's not such a bad thing, is it? We really do not have much time in this lifetime. Perhaps if we are lucky, we might get to live to a hundred years. But then again, it is ONLY a hundred years. Have you gotten what you want out of life? Well, I haven't but I'm going to make sure I do. =)

4 comments:

sugarlens said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you celebrate with some cake!

I am still trying to figure out what I want in life....

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Cheers =)

Zsuzsi said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
I have gotten a lot out of life, but I constantly want more. The way I see it we only have one life to live so it's our obligation to make the most out of it :)

knickknacks said...

Thank you, thank you!
May we all get the best out of life! =)