Friday, April 09, 2010

His Majesty Requests.

I asked hubs if there's any food he would like me to cook and he sent me this:

"I want to eat.
1. Chee Cheong Fun
2. Roti Prata.
3. Healthy Cheeseburger and Bacon
4. Nice Caesar Salad.
5. Tacos and Enchiladas."


They all seem pretty achievable EXCEPT for the "Healthy" in the cheeseburger and bacon bit. Are cheeseburgers and bacon ever healthy?! Anyway, did a google search and it seems that there are healthier alternatives. I might just give this particular recipe a try - it claims to reduce 40% of the calories in their ultra-lean cheeseburger. Not sure how closely I can stick to the recipe but I will try. For hub's sake. =)

3 comments:

sugarlens said...

haha, your hubby is a peculiar one. =)

Zsuzsi said...

Interesting list... keep us updated on the healthy cheeseburger and bacon.. :)

knickknacks said...

@Sugarlens. There is no doubt about that! Thought he would have requested for some authentic Chinese cuisine but he came up with this strange list instead! :P