Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

That is the sound of my biological clock ticking. Heh.  Well, hubs and I have finally come to an agreement after all these years - it is time to try for a kid.  =)  What better time to try than now when I have practically nothing to do and am absolutely stress-free. I should make a relatively good incubator. :P I've started taking folic acid in preparation. I just hope that it is not too late. *fingers crossed*  Will keep you updated.
Any advice, mummies?

4 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

Yey, exciting times! Fingers crossed that everything will go well!! Unfortunately I can't give you any advice... :)

sugarlens said...

As I type this, I have a crying baby in the background. Are you sure you want to do this?! ;) Just kidding.

Glad you and the hubs are finally on the same page. Exciting times ahead. My advice - don't stress out too much if it doesn't happen immediately and have lots of fun!

knickknacks said...

Thanks! :)We are giving ourselves one year to try. Will see how from there! :)

mama bok said...

Congrats.!! i had chloe when i was 39! it is an awesome journey.. i tell yer.. you will never regret it. It was so overwhelming for me.. when i had chloe in my arms for the first time.. i didn't wanna let go. 6 years later today.. i still feel the same way. It's awesome to be a mom!