Monday, October 04, 2010

Random bits of the week

* 39 steps at the Cleveland play house. Absolutely hilarious - had me laughing from start to finish!
* The Pearl Fishers at the Playhouse Square - great opera singing but I can't say the same for the storyline *yawn*
* Cleveland police reminds me of Pac man. They seem to be at every corner of the streets!
* Matzo balls and Gefilte fish - my first taste of Jewish cuisine.
* Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage celebrated their fifth anniversary today with free admissions to all their museum galleries. Had an interesting time learning about the Jewish culture and history. Definitely worth the visit! :)
*House hunting- should we risk buying property here? Hmm...

4 comments:

sugarlens said...

Love that Pacman reference. Can I just brag and say that I am awesome at Pacman? ;)

knickknacks said...

Haha! I, on the other, am absolutely hopeless at it! :P

Zsuzsi said...

Sounds like a great weekend :)

Zsuzsi said...

Week... I mean week. My head isn't really funtioning at all at the moment!