Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pardon my depression

Day 2 bleeding and a sore reminder that I have failed once again in the whole baby making business. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have been so affected by this but things are different now that my mum and in-laws are all psyched for a grand kid. I really regret disclosing my first pregnancy to them so early in the first place. Now it is all about "Any news?"..."Watch what you eat"..."Take care of your body"..."I've never had much difficulty conceiving in my time but I was younger then"..."Do not fly back to visit if you are pregnant"...yada yada.  I know they mean well but seriously, I feel like an incubator right now. And a dysfunctional one at that. I'm doing my best not to let them get to me but it continues to slowly eat away at my subconscious.  Hopefully, this is just a hormonal phase I am going through. Sigh...

3 comments:

sugarlens said...

So sorry to hear the bad news....

On another note, definitely understand how annoying it must be to have your moms asking all he time.

Take care of yourself.

Zsuzsi said...

:( Remember that you're not a failure, and don't let them get to you, even if it's hard.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Try to enjoy the weekend and take care of yourself.

knickknacks said...

Thanks, ladies! Doing my best to keep my spirits up! Good thing I've got DC trip to plan for! :)