Thursday, October 28, 2010

Length does matter.

Alright, I've got non-existent eye lashes. The one time that anyone could visibly see something sprouting out from my eyelids was on my wedding day and they were fake. Not one mascara I've used in the past has given me the results I've wanted. Well, until now. After reading raving reviews on Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies, I finally marched down to Target today and bought one at a discount.
The verdict: This is by far the best mascara I've tried so far. Of course I did not achieve results like the model below but there clearly is a difference before and after application. I actually do look like I've got lashes now. ;)

5 comments:

sugarlens said...

hehe, I have no lashes either and I don't tend to like wearing mascara because it often smears by the end of the day. I guess I am just going to embrace my natural beauty. :)

knickknacks said...

Yes, natural beauty is the best! :) This mascara doesn't smudge but it sure is hard to remove!

Zsuzsi said...

Thanks for the tip. My lashes are quite short so this might be a good product. And coming from Maybelline the price should be ok, even if it's not on discount :)

Have a nice day!

knickknacks said...

My friends always make me feel like I'm the only one with no lashes! Nice to know I am not alone! ;) Hope it works for you too. The removal takes a while though!

Noturavgmom said...

I think I did a post on this too a while ago. This is my all time FAVORITE mascara!!!!! I have the straight short asian lashes and this mascara makes them look so vavavoom!!!