Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello!

I've been neglecting my blog but not without a reason. My sis and her friend were here to visit and I was their designated driver and tour guide for the week! The weather had been slightly chilly but the girls had an awesome time. They were totally smitten by the beauty of autumn splendor and of course did their fair share of shopping as well (oh boy did they shop!). They are currently making one last stop in NY (for more shopping!) before heading home. It has been fun having them around and it's strange to have the apt suddenly go all quiet again! But that's okay coz I've got one week to go before my trip to Washington DC! And I'm so looking forward to meeting up with Joyce and her lovely family! Yay! :)

1 comment:

sugarlens said...

Can't wait to leave work early that day and meet up. :)