Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blue Man Group

My volunteer work at PlayhouseSquare officially kicked off with Blue Man Group this week. The ushering work itself was uneventful and there was no intermission for the show which was nice. A complete sell-out and I had to sit on the staircase the entire time. The show was loud, energetic, interactive and it helped that the audience were a fun and spontaneous bunch. Well, except for a young man who got a headache from all that noise and a few others who left with their face all scrunched up at the end. Not everyone's cup of tea, I guess. It was entertaining but I personally wouldn't spend too much money on the ticket. Then again, I did get to watch them for free. ;)

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

I paid to see Blue Man Group years ago and thought it was just okay as well. What other shows will you get to see? Free is always good.

knickknacks said...

Next in line - Othello followed by Legally blonde. :)