Thursday, March 25, 2010

You know you have become an absolute bummer when...

...there is no concept of time in your life
...you need constant reminder on what the current date is
...you get to be in your PJs all day long
...you can choose to wake up at whatever time you wish (provided your husband's screaming alarm does not get you up first!)
...you can crawl back to bed at ANY time of the day (helps if you are in PJs all day!;P)
...you have all these things you need/want to do planned out in your head but you can't seem to get down to doing any of them
...you are online 24/7 (ok...not exactly but close enough)

This is what happens when you take a workaholic out of her usual crazy routine, dump her in a foreign land in a totally different timezone and confine her all alone in an apt all day long. The word is "LOST". Oh gawd, I need to work out some kind of routine for myself soon before my brain goes all mushy and moldy....*help...*

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

That sounds sooo familiar!! :) Oh well, I think it's something you should enjoy while it lasts. I've noticed that exercise helps: you are doing something useful and it might even force you to leave the house for a while.

knickknacks said...

Haha...it's so easy to be totally lazy that it is almost a vice! I really got to pen down all the things I want to do and start doing them! (exercise included!) =)