Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello from Cleveland! *waves*

It has been about two weeks since we landed on American soil. We have since found a nice little apt and filled it up with basic essentials mostly from Walmart. (our favorite store for now! =)) The only thing we need now is a TV and sofa to keep me happy in the day while hubs is at work.
Had a nice little lunch gathering yesterday with some Singaporeans who are currently based here. Guess it is always good to know someone around here when you first start out. I am amused to find that they even have an unofficial Cleveland Clinic alumni back home with frequent meetups! =)
Gotta go study for my driving theory now. Such a pain that we will have to take the driving theory and prac test all over again! Hope they won't make me parallel park coz I'm bound to fail. Boo.
Anyhoo...I will be off to check out the malls with one of the wives later this afternoon! Yay! Wish I have more money to spend though. :P

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

I can't parallel park to save my life. Hope you are enjoying your days off. =]

knickknacks said...

I sure am! Hope you are enjoying motherhood! =)