Tuesday, July 06, 2010

What a [emotional] ride...

No, I did not see it coming. Life has certainly hit me hard below the belt this time. To make Chewy better and then take her away from me.  It is hard not to be angry. But to whom and what can I channel this anger to? I can only take comfort in the fact that Chewy had lived a good nine years of her life. A good old age in rabbit years. She had given us so much love and joy and was loved dearly in return. May she continue to spread that love in bunny heaven and have plenty of carrots to munch on without falling sick. She will always be remembered in our hearts, our dear bunny girl.

My period came today. A brand new cycle. In more ways than one. Hopefully, life is done playing cruel tricks on me.

4 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

I'm very sorry about Chewy and all the other things you have been going through lately. Hopefully everything will be better from now on and you'll be able to enjoy the summer and life.

knickknacks said...

It is a reminder of a life so transient and unpredictable; To treasure what we have now and live each day to the fullest! I refuse to mope all season - I am going to enjoy my summer! (however hot it is! :P)

sugarlens said...

Hope all bumps are behind you and everything forward is smooth sailing. Keep up with the positive attitude!

And yes, it is HOT.

mama bok said...

*huggsss*