Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Taste of Home


Today I received not one but two love packages from Singapore! Am really touched especially when they're from friends who are not particularly close to me! And I'm a little shocked and embarrassed to see the amount of postage spent to send those spice mixes over. *blush* Hopefully they'll be willing to let me pay for them! All I know is that I'll have enough spices/ sauces (including a previous package sent to me on my birthday) to last me a very long time here...Yums! *burp!*

4 comments:

leigh hewett said...

Amazing how just a whiff of a spice can bring such joy. Happy cooking!

R Montalban said...

What a nice present and thanks for popping by to see me again. If you like the post of Marvin & Carly today then I think you might like looking at this http://rmontalban.blogspot.com/2010/04/siamese-twins-brother-sister.html if you like this post!

sugarlens said...

So lucky! Now you can cook even more!

mama bok said...

Ahhh..! i know how you feel..! i'm just as blessed.. with friends.. :)