Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrating life.

Alfonso "punished" for not eating his parsley ;P

Since Chewy's passing, I have been waking up every morning with fear of losing Alfonso as well. The first thing I do each day would be to check to make sure he is okay. Thought I had gone bonkers but it was only after talking to hubby the other day that I realized I was not the only one feeling that way.
We can't turn back time and bring Chewy back but we are thankful to have Alfonso here with us. It is just the three of us now but we will make the most of our lives together while Chewy watches over us from bunny heaven. :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

R Montalban said...

Hahaha :-)

R Montalban said...

Laughing at the picture of his punishment not the rest of what you write.

Zsuzsi said...

That's the spirit. And Alonso is so sweet with the parsley on his head :D

sugarlens said...

This post made me sad, I don't know if I can be as positive as you if one of my doggies is gone. *I am going to go pet them now*

leigh hewett said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Love that bunny with all your might!