Friday, May 22, 2009

Sleepless in Singapore

Can't sleep. Hyperactive state of mind at the moment. What triggers? Perhaps it was the tea I had in the evening...or the excitement from retail therapy before my late night pole class...or the fact that I was singled out by my pole instructor for not performing a pole technique correctly ("Girl, have you been missing any of our classes?")...or my surprise when Kris and not Adam won the American Idol. Or perhaps my body is simply protesting from yet another beating from pole class today - I've got this massive haematoma over my little toe (I had to limp my way to the taxi stand!) and sustained a stinging skin abrasion over my left inner thigh on top of my usual bruising on my foot and hip from all the stunts we had to do.

Whatever it is, I reallly need to get back to sleep soon!
It's going to be a long day ahead... =(

No comments: