Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dawn of the Great Singapore Sale

I literally dragged my sis out of bed to hit the malls with me yesterday. Our first stop was to The Abyzz at Millenia Walk to collect my dress that I had left for alteration. Spent some time trying out the rest of Desmond's collection and what fun it was! In the end, I left the boutique with two more dresses to my wardrobe - the first, a unique and elegant long black dress in which he apparently drew his inspiration from the Esplanade(?). I guess the "thorns" on the dress confirms that. =) The second, a multi-transformational jersey knit dress that was recently feature in Female magazine. I must admit I was not too impressed when I first laid my eyes on it. But oh my...there is no limit to what you can transform that one piece clothing into - cardigan in more ways than one, jumpsuit, long sleeved dress, tank dress & a whole lot more simply by playing with the buttons and turning the dress around. Oh wow. Just the perfect dress to go travelling in!

So that kicked start my very fruitful day of shopping spree. Got most things that I came out for, just short of a new phone for the home and ballet flats. My feet were sore by the end of the day (no thanks to the heels I was wearing!), but nothing beats the joys of retail therapy! *purrr...*

No comments: