Saturday, January 01, 2011

The new millenium begins!

I woke up this morning to the sound of a happy bunny doing his speedy Gonzales happy run - the perfect energy to start off the new year! And in all my excitement, I've succeeded in breaking one of the blinds [yet again]. Oops!
We'll be heading back to sunny island for a short hols in a week. Looking forward to being with friends and family again and all that food I miss! Not to forget that much needed haircut! One of my mission for this trip is also to declutter the [plenty of] stuff I have back home. My motto for the year is to live a fuller life with lesser things! Let's see how far this takes me! ;)

Happy 2011, everyone! :D

4 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

Happy 2011, and enjoy the holidays :)

Anonymous said...

happy new year! new adventure and new experience :)

knickknacks said...

Thanks, dearies! :)
@Vila dines. It has been a while! Where have you been? :)

sugarlens said...

Living a fuller life with lesser things...I like that! That will be my new motto too. Happy new year to you!