Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello again, Wintry Cleveland!

The trip back home was good but I'm actually quite happy to be back in good ol' Cleveland. Singapore was just crazy busy with people and cars everywhere! Weather was surprisingly cool at first but then it got hot and humid again. And it didn't help that I had caught the flu bug that was spreading rampantly on the sunny island. I had to cancel on friends and spend two days of my two weeks at home. Boo! Still, I had fun catching up with everyone and satisfying all my food cravings!
Am currently still nursing a bad throat but finally getting the rest I needed. (Yes, I've been sleeping a whole lot since I returned 2 days ago!) Hopefully, I'll be well enough soon to indulge in the last lap of winter activities! It's plenty of water and rest for now!
How have all of you been? :)

2 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

Welcome back :) I've missed you!!

sugarlens said...

You were gone for a long time! But glad you are back!

Get some rest and get well soon.