Monday, January 31, 2011

K-drama. Uh-Oh.


No thanks to the flu bug that kept me housebound, I've started on Korean drama series again purely out of sheer boredom. Sounds harmless enough but trust me, it can be sooo addictive!! I have killed a few DVDs players in the past simply from marathon watching. Strangely, they usually go kaput after I've completed a series! Anyway, not looking forward to going cold turkey again when the time comes [took me great pains to wean myself off the last time!] but I shall enjoy it for now! I've got an excuse afterall! ;P

2 comments:

Noturavgmom said...

Haha I'm right there with you babe! My Princess if one of my faves right now. THe lead male actor.. Song Seung-Heon.. OMG! Drooool! <3

sugarlens said...

Oh yes, those "idol" dramas are so addictive! Feel better soon.