Friday, September 08, 2006

"This is what it sounds like..when you snore at night!"

I made hubby listen to a 60 sec recording of his snoring this morning.

It was loud and it had kept me up all night! :(

Ordinarily, I would have nudged, pushed, turned his head to one side and even resorted to pinching his nose just to have a good night's sleep. But last night, I could not bear to wake him up from his sonorous slumber since he had a really rough night call the day before. So I laid there wide eyed for most of the night. Cranky? You bet! But thank goodness, his snoring only comes on occasionally when he is really exhausted.

Well, guess I'll try to catch up on some sleep this afternoon! (I am officially a student again for a month!:))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way too.. can't sleep with the snoring. .but once i fall asleep i'm ok..;) plus i do snore too. .and i'm sure i'm as terrible.. hahhaha!!

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere the if someone snores too loudly when they sleep, it might be a sign of some kind of sleep disorder (which can be corrected, I think). Other than that, your husband seems like a nice guy. You're a lucky girl!

knickknacks said...

mamabok: So if you snore and he snores...wouldn't that cancel out the noise? *hehe*

m: I did suggest that he could consider having it corrected if the snoring persists but all he did was to give me a sad puppy look. :) I suspect I'd have to live with it for the rest of my life!

BloatedTomato said...

will ear plugs help?

knickknacks said...

Don't fancy putting things in my ears when I sleep but I guess I do not have much of a choice huh? The poor guy has been working too hard...