Sunday, July 16, 2006

Me and my two left feet

Sis called last night to ask if I could join hip hop class with her. Err...no thank you. I can't even pace to basic aerobic steps for goodness sake! Anyway, not to miss a chance for some sisterly bonding, I agreed to consider any other dance that does not require much coordination and sweat (if there is such a dance).

I suggested:
1. Contemporary - Sis refused. Claims it is an ugly dance with spiderly movements. But I like!
2. Jazz ballet - Okay, this one is tough but I'm seriously considering picking it up one day.
3. Argentine tango - The man leads in this dance so not much thinking required here. Not sure hubs will subscribe to the idea of some man dancing in such close proximity to me though...
Or perhaps we could try out some exotic dance like belly dancing or pole dancing instead. *heh.heh*

Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

BloatedTomato said...

how about salsa? sexy.
you can do the moves on your hubs when u get home ;P

knickknacks said...

Cannot make it lah! I think hubs will end up getting put off by my clumsy moves instead! :P

M said...

Jazz ballet? What is that?

knickknacks said...

It is literally the fusion of jazz movements with ballet. :)