Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Early morning snack

Haven't been able to get to sleep since hubby's on-call phone rang at 3 am. So here I am blogging and munching on pringles in the wee hours of the morning. Am on leave this week but I'm still waking up early to send hubby to work so that I can have the car. Am still going back to workplace daily to recruit patients for my study (40% and climbing!) and I'm squeezing in a bit of shopping time in the afternoons. It's after all the great Singapore sale and I've yet to do any proper go crazy in the malls all day long shopping. Does help to know that hubby just had a huge bonus deposited into his account this month...*Muahahaha!* ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3:43 am?! And I thought you were trying to sleep.

knickknacks said...

Yes, but I started feeling hungry too!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo..! big bonus..!! lots of loots..!! ;)
Ok.. ok.. i know .. i'm just going crazy for you .. just because i donch have any kinda shopping centers like singapore here.. :(

knickknacks said...

Hi mamabok! Welcome, welcome! :D Actually, I've not been very lucky with the sales this time round. Haven't spotted anything I really like (that is on discount) so far *sigh*...