Thursday, August 20, 2009

Officially a [Mac] cult member

Slept really badly last night. My body was so sore from pole class and my 11/2 hrs gym session on successive days. I really should have been kinder to myself.

Anyhoo..managed to take the afternoon off to catch up on lost sleep today (Thank you, boss!). Am feeling much rested now. To make things sweeter, hubs returned home with a pressie for me - a brand new Macbook Pro! *woohoo!* It is funny that hubs is even more excited about it than I am! Haha! He is helping me set it up at the moment. Can't wait to fiddle with it soon! =)

Am so glad it's Friday already! It's off to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) this weekend for my friend's engagement! *Woot!* Back on Monday!
Enjoy the weekend, you all! =D

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Make sure to test out the "photobooth" application on the new Mac. It's lots of fun!

knickknacks said...

The transition to Mac has been much easier than I thought it would be. Am loving it! =)