Thursday, August 06, 2009

Long weekend! Woohoo!

Am on leave these 2 days. Thought it'd be good to take some time off work to recharge and to clear some clutter from our apartment. Have already got bags of clothes and stuff I hardly use waiting to be transported to the Salvation Army. *Woot!* Will work on my study room tomorrow - time to recycle those journal articles. I will refrain from buying any more clothes, shoes or anything at all from now on. Could certainly do with less stress with the packing next year!
Busy weekend ahead! Got a wedding to attend on Saturday, friends coming over on Sunday and a housewarming party to go to on Monday (which incidentally is a public holiday because it's our National day on Sunday). And for the first time in a long while I'm actually going to watch our National day parade on TV this year. Both my mum and aunty will be participating in a dance segment for the parade so I'll need to keep a lookout for them! :) In addition, pole dancing will be featured in this year's parade. I'll definitely be giving the girls my support! =) Not surprising, it has already created a stir among our very conservative netizens. Oh well...

No comments: