Sunday, August 16, 2009

During the [blog] lull period...

...a failed IVF and a very heartbroken colleague. I wish their families didn't have to put her through so much pressure...

... an arranged marriage and a friend who is about to sacrifice all that she has here - a good job and her friends to move to Malaysia to be with a man she hardly knows for the rest of her life. She is scared shitless. Who wouldn't be?

...disappointment. From a friend who never keeps to his word. Why do I even care?

...the possiblity of working out something with HR to fly me back periodically next year to help out with our departments' work processes/ audits. I am not sure how this is going to work. Boss will need to be clear on her expectations of me. We shall see. Some source of income is always good but I think I will be pretty happy bumming as well. Haha.

Alright..gotta get to work. (Yes..on a bright and sunny sunday morning!) Need to prepare my slides for my upcoming workshop! *bleah!*

1 comment:

Geotacs said...

looks like the lull wasn't just a simlpe lull...

but sometimes life can be like that

press on

cheers!