Monday, July 27, 2009

Turning to greens



I have a confession to make - I hate vegetables. Green vegetables to be more precise. I try to avoid them whenever possible so you can imagine the meals prepared by me are not the most balanced of diet. Lately, hubby has been putting on some extra pounds and I'm starting to feel a tad guilty for not giving him a healthier choice of food (there's just way too much meat). I started searching the web for some healthy recipes and I found this:
The Minimalist: 101 Simple Salads for the Season
How timely! I must say the salads actually do look yummy here. For all you know, I might actually be a convert after trying some of these! And with my family history of cancer, I really don't think colon cancer is the way to go...

Best to stay fit and eat healthy! =)

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Good luck! Tonight we had french fries for dinner. Yes, just fries.

knickknacks said...

I really hope I can sustain this too! =) Fries only for dinner? Don't tempt me!! ;P