Sunday, July 26, 2009

Plant magic


Air plants on sale (HortPark, Singapore)

I am generally not too good with plants. I wish I could be more nuturing but alas I have failed miserably thus far - most have simply withered to nothingness under my [lack of] care. Anyhoo, imagine how thrilled I was when I found these no soil required, hassle-free, live on air plants! I have got one hanging from my kitchen window now and it is surviving longer than any of my plants ever had. One thing I must admit though - it is not thriving as well as it should. I had taken the term "air plant" too literally at first and to make things worse I had placed it under direct sunlight. *I can just see the frowns on your faces now! :P* Am doing all I can to make up to it and I have found some really useful websites to guide me through. I think it will do just fine now! Promise. =)

No comments: