Saturday, July 11, 2009

A digital mess

Am currently trying to re-organise my files on my hard disk in preparation for their migration to a new laptop soon. My housekeeping skills obviously do not apply to my computer. The desktop has become the default saving location for most of my documents and my digital pictures are all over and sucking my hard disk space dry. Need to learn to utilise google docs more and find an alternative storage space for the pics - photobucket sounds promising. Am also going to be posting random pics I've taken from my past travels from now on. What's the point of taking all those photos and not sharing them, right? =)

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Oooh, I am looking forward to see your travel pictures.

I am usually pretty good about organizing, categorizing my photos into folders. I am terrible about backing-up though, but luckily, my husband does that for me.

knickknacks said...

Hehe..my hubby does the backing up for me too! =)